2011年3月18日星期五

The bits and pieces in Runescape

When you see so many people in the comments of Warcraft game, I would also like to say something, after all, I am also a fan of Warcraft. I and my college classmates were playing in the second half of 2005, and (in the 6 District Nefarian server) was not many people play together, playing  Cheap Runescape Gold inside in a small guild book, chat or something. Later, more people know, when we also had an idea to build a guild that is their own. Now I only remember a few people had built the name of the Society of (expected May, buried snow, dark of the wind, three quarters of thieves (my own), a small Iraqi people, three quarters of rice Kashi cattle)

Association was called BLUE LAND, slowly more than the number of the Society, began pioneering a copy of our intention, from the ancestral Court, to the Molten Core to Blackwing Lair to Onyx West lair to Ahn'Qiraj, in the NAXX, I do not know have gone through How many hardships. But we did not give up Cheap RS Gold, though a copy of our progress is not the fastest time, but we in the Union and which is also very well-known tribes. In the wild, PK, I can proudly say that we never lost, whether singles or groups on the PK, the progress of the copy, it should be able to discharge into the top 4, a copy of the early progress is still possible, but at the time NAXX , the Society's main mission has been slowly began to withdraw some of Association of the (As for the reason I am not very clear), lead us to the pioneers NAXX time, put a month off, but we have not given up, when the Association already growing, and should be open to the three groups, the copy of the progress of the multi-good.

没有评论:

发表评论