2011年4月20日星期三

All the sword skills of Runescape Gold

1. Do not talk to me about the survival rate of blood burst through the magic anti-horse to know that God called to the force fighting for the wheel (of a CD, often a lot of skill to go again hostile), the ignored, grasping feet, bound, as long as you stay I live, I run away, run away pressure of cross-CD, there may engage in, God Ma flash, smoke, light patterns, but also a variety of  Runescape Gold resistance. 2. For the law was actually a breezy, here in the targeted field, (I rarely flags, because I think that is the process of mutual understanding of skills, but the game each have their own play, as long as they like on the line) Magic yellow card, as long as any intermediate resistance skills, you are tragic, slightly Kuaijian Moreover, reaction to the yellow card, easier said than done, do not I pull you hit 2000 +, (Great God when he said, the Permanent Magic hit that 2000 + is nonsense, the wizard is also similar to the original, then I forgot about what it means.)

As for the elves do not explain, Permanent hit 2000 + damage, as long as all the sword skills, you will not kill, hit more of a pain nurse, when you dare to fight for hit install, I'm loaded for explosive attack. 3. For close combat, first said that the sword --- because I am a silent stone, but do not eat even half of the probability of enforcement, but the attack, crit, or the disadvantages of doubt, this must be admitted, is difficult to meet the high-end sword  RS Gold Gaosi the other. but also downright killing me the other, which is corresponding to the beat, running is not enough what, say at running, 1.5 million fine chain to become famous, having chosen the magic resistance, you have to accept his flaws, there is no perfect thing Moreover, abnormal IAS players and much, you know the current income blind stone, firmly believe that absolutely can make up for this defect.



没有评论:

发表评论