2011年4月18日星期一

The dignity of Runesacpe Gold

During this waiting time, I continue to collect information on all the real news Swordsman OL, fake news, real information, false information. In order to get more and more comprehensive, higher, faster, stronger Swordsman OL information and news, I continuously fought dozens of days like a day, one day only 2 hour break, never shaved his beard, face had not washed, underwear stuffy ships, and Runescape Gold  rice are eating two to throw on the ground, continue to search for any news and information Swordsman OL, for the first time that what is called "worrying" and what is called the "avid" What is called "relish" (all vessels in the spread alley and, after a 3 building this thing with a woman I have had a falling out several times).

However, I still cling to uphold the dignity of rice Extraordinaire down. Moreover, the Middle East situation was very tense, the global energy shortage after the earthquake in Japan, in order to better conserve energy and support the country's environmental protection work, I spent 3 days devoted to grab the firefly, put the bag in the evening to night time candle ; heard that would ease people's will to kill, in order to avoid this, I put before bed to split into firewood, and deliberately bought a gall Trustee, hanging in the house, once they feel comfortable to add a few mouth; because I always fall asleep before reading the Internet, I deliberately took from the barber shop next door to a  Runescape wig, and other news at the time to find information hair tied up with tape to the beam line, a nap, Head to the download, feel that with scalp pain to wake up the; get up to solve the old problem of the morning, I have been in the struggle, if you if you come to my house, you will find, I carved on a standard keyboard written in italics big a "early" word ... ...


没有评论:

发表评论