2011年5月6日星期五

the runescape gold desire to survive

My own trumpet warriors leveling, and 60 multi-level arena in Nagrand near the camp to do the task that the fat man, when Shaguai lead to a strange, back and set a two, three, very strange making me hit the red blood. I'm back, know die, but just wanted to live for a while, if not the reality, but people have the runescape gold desire to survive, no retreat back when, at most, suffer or two to wait for another release of the soul ... upset, irritability full chest. Suddenly, a few golden ball of light darting from the headset came the exciting "Phew! Call out!"

The voice of my little fighter was the impact of shaking a few times too, full of blood, an instant, I looked back pardoned stopping to see half a face cap, a dark blue blood elf priestess figure standing on a cliff staring at me. That moment, my share of moving ... an angel, an angel is coming ... really kind of want to pay homage to the rs gold feeling, I M: Thank you ... the same thing "all right, passing through it." I did not talk too much, nor did her into the friends list, because I do not want to turn her into an ordinary player, I believe in the divinity of her moment, she is an angel ...


没有评论:

发表评论