2011年5月3日星期二

The status of Runescape gold farming

You may not know the status of you in my heart I want to tell you I will always love you though you've gone I do not blame you for another man deceive you abandoned me I do not blame you I do not know why not keep sweet potatoes I do not know why you can only be friends love the game does not seem so real to me from the love of a fool out of Chad to an animal in Runescape Gold nature (-)-(-) whirring told myself not to call a deep breath I love you I do not cry I was not worthy of the world's most stupid people fall in love with you I have changed a lot I'll baby you


 I'll cover you I love you even if I have to let go again because your heart does not love a person like me may be I want to want we might one day meet but I know you do not belong to me we are too small for a game should not put too much in order not to hurt I want to wish you a lot of people probably think I'm a fool but I will not let your RS Gold heart will never leave you I hope you remember to leave the sweet potatoes adventure I will always love you baby I wish you happiness


没有评论:

发表评论