2011年6月22日星期三

I was kicked out of the Runescape Gold Association


I am not the kind of telling everyone that he is based Friends of the people, but if someone asked, I will take a real truth. (I will not be embarrassed, but I also know that people will feel discomfort) the day the Runescape Gold guild is really interesting topic: Who is the coolest actor? And I happened to mention Johnny Deep (and Bradley Cooper), and then they began to discredit me, as in Winnie the Pooh rear crazy bees. Worse is not long I was kicked out of the Association; I am lost, very frustrated, a lot of close friends before because of this cut off contact with me. But ... the biggest problem is: I can report violations to abuse this them? Or more must be decided the way to avenge it? I do for these people hold a grudge! They do it? I do not think! then, this post attracted hundreds of floor response, almost most of the comments are turned to the side landlord, the landlord for the kick in the Association and Association officials strongly condemned the inhuman. Have to admit, I saw the title of this post, I guess probably the main Tera Power Leveling floor, being sprayed mercilessly. But I am surprised that so many people actually support the mixing base. We'd like to see more positive, constructive comments and ideas, rather than provoke a group of sprayer. I can report violations to abuse this them? Or more must be decided the way to avenge it?

没有评论:

发表评论