2011年7月20日星期三

The topic of Runescape Gold heaven to distinguish friend


Time instant in the past, so after three years, so I do so the two roles into a dead horse, enjoying the walk in front of everyone, everyone's wonder, who's invincible and equipment, the math can be for several Runescape Gold million NT dollars I am also in the Union, when the defenders of a general integral, of course, there is a side to accompany me on the line every day, lovely woman, but something happened at this time I never thought about things. My mother is gone, yes, she left us, to the family economy, she uses her body was not a good situation to work, overwork had liver cancer, but I buried the online world, and not know the changes in her body, until know, I just received a death notice and funeral home to see my mother one last time. That night, I like riding a motorcycle like a wandering soul, wander around, rode fresh water beach, I sat on the beach smoking a cigarette, began to recall all the past. This year, because I am addicted to the Internet world, the health of the body does not know their loved ones actually had such a big change, I am totally not aware, until the loss to know, so I lost the game because the network family. This year, the original number with a good friend because I used the topic of heaven to distinguish friend, only to talk to heaven with the world's people together, those who are not playing friends invited me to refuse, because I think it’s like You play, I practice so as a result I lost a lot of it had come to talk about friends, so because the online game, I lost my friendship. This year I do not even remember when my girlfriend left me, I only know I had Wantian Tang time, there will always accompany a person sitting next to me, but when she does not come to my house to accompany me, really I do not remember, because in heaven, there is always a thoughtful woman would accompany me to practice, talk with me, I think she even better than my real girlfriend. Such a woman in the side, why should the reality of his girlfriend, so as online games, I lost the real world of love. Thinking for a long time, I learned a lot, I am inside the network is an extraordinary achievement, but in real RS Gold life I was "nothing" ... their loved ones go, no friends, no girlfriend, only own one, I was shocked The original had sat in front of the computer are fighting for things that are futile, if you can give me a chance, I want to take me in heaven all in exchange for my mother's life

没有评论:

发表评论