2011年8月7日星期日

Buy Runescape Gold in particular


After the race was transferred to send a renamed, because we had a pair of what the name, but also the only one to obtain the brain remnants, so his name would suddenly change so I am very angry. Although the male Blood Elves, however, it changed its name to what you mean, ah, ah Buy Runescape Gold Association who want to see how and why you broke up because it changed its name ah? ! Before I finished he said leisurely, "Well it does not change back to 30 dollars make you happy then of course we have to change back ah, I was just think to send the 30 dollars to change a thing, plans a fresh. Because it is the head, things will always be many, in particular those books, typing slow response slow, very easy to touch the mouse area, playing a new copy when the CTM is inevitable sometimes impatient. Because the first fight, the regiment who basically never played, so it will not talk about the details too much, then he asked me some details when I will be very impatient, said later. Then every time he will be angry when I could not help but curse or fierce, or inside in the YY said the team which, like the next CD I do not come ah, for example, again I'm not, ah, or directly back team ah. After a few minutes and then basically I would then take the initiative to close "group" "I'm sorry I just a bad temper," "I am sorry that he would not the" Association of friends, but very calm, so many years so basically over, Why cannot calm. Quarrel is a private matter, and soon will be resolved. Do not always complain about how bad the other half of how bad, in fact, just because a lot of time for us to forget was sweet. We often quarrel, even for a half-day debate BOSS skills, which for the arena game where a wrong done the Cold War, but afterwards there is always the first person to apologize, I usually (well unless it is really I was his first and very fierce fire of) but he will forgive and never care about directly, passed over them. Motionless before the RS Gold quarrel would say always break up, then pull the black shield QQ game, before I always do, then he always did, but now we do not do that sometimes feel very aggrieved, but after the grievance Think he usually done so much, in fact, only occasionally under no grievances, at ease, where a perfect world, people do.

没有评论:

发表评论