2011年8月12日星期五

Buy Runescape Gold playing the mage fire poison


I play adventure, has been more than two years, where recall. I play adventure, in Internet cafes and see people playing adventure, I feel pretty fun, they play the game. Before I Wanpaopaotang's. I did see that person Buy Runescape Gold the mage fire poison, can play more than 1,000 rockets, I think he is good and strong, at that time. So, when my choice of occupation, but also chose to fire poison mage. Amazing coincidence, I play that version, just before the ring is off that version 4, so I was fortunate to have two 4-ring number. My first number is a failure. Only strengthen the 23 magic full, blue short. 23 was more than 700 of the blue, a tragedy! But later a transfer! Magician 8 turn, until I turn 9. Now think of it, I was really a pig! No. I have been playing adventure only know leveling, 1 - 40 are not a friend. A person alone in leveling. Until 41 have a first friend, though he does not play, but I really miss. Are playing a lot of good friends know this number. Slowly, I found a fire poison mage disadvantage, attacks are single Buy RS Gold attack, but slow. I'm so sorry, why choose the burning, but the world did not regret to buy drugs, and four rings has been closed, no ring No. 4, attack speed and vitality as well, to be worse than the No. 4 big ring length . Hey, forget forget, what job options, it's that play go on.

没有评论:

发表评论