2011年8月4日星期四

Runescape Gold play the game


Paper is smoke there's fire, this thing is finally reached the principal there. This is because the students since the Runescape Gold school no longer call me weekly teacher. But the week I jokingly head. Into the principal's office I was nervous, out of the principal's office I was excited. I not only did not encourage students to play the game because the criticism has been "Innovative Education Award" In fact, I also think it is quite innovative. Better student achievement, parents naturally had no opinion. And often asked me to call some parents, the teacher said my son the name card, asked me to give him a new one, which is really what. I have a friend just to open the computer store. Therefore made a small sum, my gratitude is endless surging river of. Of course, parents do not mean this money. After a week spent an enormous amount of money to your tutor, accounting for a computer too. According to our habit here, make up a class 2 hours, takes about 60 dollars. One week to make up a single class 2 hours. Which semester is quite expensive. In fact, I want to say. Improve student achievement is not the tutorial can be improved. The key is the enthusiasm of their own learning. If you want to study hard, then I do not think anything is bad, there is no course you cannot learn. Of course, I may be biased Sell RS Gold approach, but their results did come up. I believe this than parents of those: you get the whole school year the first of several back how much money I'll give you more effective, today's students never will not be short of money.

没有评论:

发表评论