2011年9月6日星期二

Maple Story Mesos are remembered very funny


I remember playing adventure has just begun five years ago, the first to create characters do not know anything directly war, monster card on-line Daguai be a good thing also that is what he asked, now the Maple Story Mesos veterans are remembered very funny, but after all, is the first time. After some time, I finally became a soldier to buy RMB 2 to equipment looks quite handsome. Later, his first contact with the deceived, and abandoned the play for a long time number. After a long time, almost forgotten, when students are beginning to play on this game, I have full of passion for the game. Internet seen a lot of plus points method, with everyone creating a role, enter the game. Later, my classmates and I had the task, and go kill something to upgrade, when really impressive, although channel full of people, but always take care of the couple, full of trust between friends, and so are not equipped to send wordy. Version changed due to school and a lot of reasons, some students did not on, and the friends I have a friend named Yi Pan Film what has been not remember. When we brush with black and white stone, with the chat. At the time all have become memories. In recent years, when I accidentally opened the official adventure and see the adventure with the many changes, I find this game is full of freshness. When I re-played a soldier, every day, finally rose to more than 10 hours on 40, I did not have a feel for the game, not the original Sell MapleStory Mesos trust between friends, few people on each line, the overall impression feel so lonely, nobody to chat with no one to practice, I gave up the game again.

没有评论:

发表评论