2011年5月23日星期一

I'm not interested in this runescape gold game

Junior high school, out of Warcraft 3, though our two different schools, but each weekend we will go to Internet cafes in the school we learn from early 2005 on a different high school, the day we come to Internet cafes, as usual, I opened the magic animal 3, and you, so I first met You gave me World of Warcraft Photo cards, let me set foot on Azeroth, this land of no return, I am full of curiosity, exploring the world when you 60, I was still alone in buy rs gold  Tanaris leveling, in order to do a task I die 4 times, and suddenly I'm not interested in this game, Lianpao corpse off the assembly line did not run on the day you take a the handsome spinal reaper stood before me, I told myself I have to get your equipment one day that I'm 60, the first time and your flags, I lost badly to lose.

I think as long as naive as you can win your series, did not think your body purple and green, and blue filled the gap is so big I do not know how long it takes to open a 2.0, I get an epic own , Governor of the dagger high, and when I thought that the next time you can put down did not think the result was the same one day, I brush the  Tera Gold Cheap Governor came together the full set of high-Aage door, the door to see the exact solitary NPC. Sen told me that he AFK, and going abroad. They made no contact since, opened the TBC, I AFK a casual cafe near the school once met with a school gang, World of Warcraft to see them too, I asked them to servers, pleasant surprise the original and I am a service, three areas Kage Si Now I know, this may be a joke of God from school every day at noon, we gang will appear in the cafe, not long after leveling Shaguai 70, most of graduated from high school, AFK's AFK, reading to reading. Hiroie wide Azeroth and left me alone.


没有评论:

发表评论