2011年5月20日星期五

I will never forget that period of good runescape gold times

My second number is called the "get-arc" of the thieves. With previous experience, I play more smoothly. My footprints all over this role half of Azeroth, with a year's time, got to 70, recalled a lot (I also remember that I have to look at the scenery a waste of points card.) But because I choose the server random - the broken hand of five regions, LM is pathetic, no place to redress the grievances of being bullied. . I later also met a silent LR, had to do the task together in Booty Bay, he can blame himself singled out level is red, I was very impressed. He seemed still a howl Coke Zero. . . In addition, there is a deep cheap rs gold memory of my friend, is a knight - "A place that is" as if the name is. He is also helpful, and I then asked him the task, he came to help; BL I was bullied, he also came to help. . I have seen him in a pick Quill Dana Island 2 BL, I'm very excited, very worship. . . Remember that time, he once said, I went to the 70 he took me to the KLZ school, but then he rarely on, and do not know why; I am also not stay in this server, then select the switch to F, turn to keep in mind that the degree of gold! There, I could not find "Zuo shore Cher," I was very lost.

 However, I see a guild recruiting, activity time also for me, I joined. President, is "the color of seaweed." His character a bit strange, it seems very approachable, but sometimes impatient. There is also a beautiful will, "Lidia" (people say is beautiful, but I do not hear from the sound of it..), And "take two steps forward", "castle" and so was the brother - I be in that guild a very long time, with activities, laugh with and dragged together ... ... Later, the president does seaweed, "Lidia" became the president of the Association but also the enthusiasm slowly faded down. . . But I will never forget that period of good times, I have shots, I have memories, universal memory gone is near ah, my friends, you okay? My cousin later and plays a game with the BL, a blood elf SQ (there are a lot before the trumpet, the highest 40J of the SS, but not playing), they got 70, also met a lot of friends. The SQ's name: Golden orange chestnut. Dear friends, you can remember? Ha ha. . I cheated a point card this role - this is my only number one selling point card, is well known fast food No - - I went to 70, equipped with better social up, after all, is RMB players.


没有评论:

发表评论