2011年5月18日星期三

Make money by Runescape gold

After 3 people sharing a very simple card, my wife wanted a divorce, asking me to let go, but we have a 4-year-old daughter, how do? Do you want her to accept such a small thing? I can not, I can not let little girl No Mom, not so little girl lost at home. I'm sorry, I do not blame my wife, her young and beautiful 5 years younger than me, that I personally destroyed his own happiness. But the medicine did not regret cheap rs gold, I would like to restore, to restore this home, is our home, and talk to her a few days, the reason she agreed to leave because the little girl, because she also loved little girl, little girl now become our only pillar. Please do not comment on who is right, I just want to leave you with this lesson.

Now my wife and I agreed, we left the city to another city to start, to make money, first put the feelings aside, she said she has no mind me, but also in touch with him, I only hope my heart tears flow , but I do not want to make impulsive decisions, I do not want to hate us forever Girl, I suffer, I hurt but I do not give up. And I believe I will find a way back into love again, and I want my wife to see a love of her and her loved ones now, in fact, nothing in the time before, after all, no one gains a divorce. Face of a love with someone's wife, but also keep a smile in front of family, can not talk to any one person, not a person but also to encourage the world there is more pain than the injury it?


没有评论:

发表评论