2011年8月21日星期日

Buy Runescape Gold brush a copy


I am an ordinary 80 WOW players, new to WOW, when I was in school, the beginning started when I do not like this game. Because when I see someone playing skills needed to read the cast of Buy Runescape Gold characters, I feel 2 but my friends are playing this I also had to accept - I slowly fell in love with this game, I like the quiet gray valley, Austria Gerui Ma hustle and bustle. Stormwind prosperity, Eastern Plaguelands bleak. Ironforge and majestic, the vicissitudes of Thunder Bluff. Silithus sun, winter and spring Valley Piao. Azshara leaves, Brad Hill, the sunset. Remember more than a dozen brush-level friends to help you Shadowfang excitement, when people realize a level of 40 is quite a number of children face, and I still remember my friend took me to brush a copy, I will call on and I am leveling with a friend, or sometimes when the team is less than 5 people shouting in the public channel a few, because then there is a large band is not easy. At that time a copy of two types of brush to experience or to equipment. To equipment can be directly at the door, waiting for the captain of large distribution. Experience is a large to a small number go all the way with 4 ADD ah sometimes brush all around half an hour. But that time we are very happy. Remember Brad Hill met in the first league do, then I do not know the league is basically Gansha, was awakened by death many times before, this is a high N level than I blame ah beat run not into it. You have not run ah run catch Sia. TT clothes brush with battle remember you, remember the cross-service battlefield after BL win a single hour, two hours to win the league rules it? Remember get lost in all the various FB territory you, remember there is no map task Saowan the embarrassment of the task chain guide you. Remember to do tasks we encounter people who do not know and you will blame the team when you share the task. Remember Zaguomaitie four chip in to buy 40 when you pony, horse, after a whole person Sparta remember that their modicum of success and the Alliance Stranglethorn killing Tianhundian courage you. Remember to do the task of Black Dragon MM helpless on foot close combat do not remember the time you remember love Ogg and iron only when we regard the auction house set in these two Runescape Gold places have them today Brad Hill remember people coming and going in the first group and the Alliance battle you still remember the countless days and nights just leveling the next day you know your friends on-line higher level than his time, Today I am proud to say that you take you.

没有评论:

发表评论