2011年8月19日星期五

Buy Runescape Gold start a slave


I Corzine this is a happy island in the Goblin. Every day is party, slapstick, and some friends drove their modified sports Buy Runescape Gold car to play around. I have a house and a car, money and friends, life is very comfortable. But one day the wings of death came. We all get to panic. I listened to the words of the leadership, to help a friend out to find a solution. But good intentions do not a good newspaper, an on board to do was start a slave, that is sent to hard labor, his own house, car, money, clothes. . . Everything is confiscated. Fortunately or unfortunately I do not know. Slave ship attacked by a group of human beings, blown to pieces. Nine Lives, I driftwood in a sea of ​​friends Tests showed he needed to be on the island based on the feet, we reached the island the same boat orc allies. In the tribe's help, I grab a helicopter, but the aircraft did not have much oil, the open sea, I only made a forced landing in a fleet. Keep boat sailors kill the man, I actually found accidentally saved a great Saar. Saar become a gust of wind took me to a nearby island, where there are many fine friends are lining up to ride the rocket, and I honestly sat Runescape Gold rocket line passed. Goblin natural waist there is a 2-minute rocket, the first attack, after the escape, playing / WHO to find 85, from the full level of those who choose to join a guild after 8, 15 and 10 minutes of furnace slag % experience bonus.

没有评论:

发表评论